Accent Yourself Handcrafted Jewelry

My name is Barb Macy and this is my blog for Accent Yourself Handcrafted Jewelry. I work with sterling silver wire & sheet and enjoy using beads and sea glass in my work and really been enjoy chain maille projects. I gladly accept custom orders. I have a website for my jewelry at www.accentyourself.com.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Mequon, Wisconsin, United States

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Working on My Sea Glass Pendant Tutorial

Well, I spent most of the day & evening working on a tutorial for making a bezel set sea/beach glass pendant. It is something I've been wanting to do for a very long time, so yesterday, I got out my camera and started taking pics of the entire process. I have almost 100 pics taken so far, and still need some more! Yikes!

So far, my document is 6 pages, with 24 color photos. The project is a bezel set piece of cobalt blue sea or beach glass, that will eventually be hung on a chain & taken to The Art Center (Art Shop) in Corvallis, Oregon.


I am going to need to test subjects to try this tutorial once I get it finished. If you are interested in proof-reading or testing it to make sure the tutorial is worthy to be posted or sold, please send me an email to let me know. Send me a note with your email address and I can send you a copy of my rough draft.
Thanks for browsing and have a nice day!


Labels: , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great way to inspire people to take up this art.
You have made it look so easy and simple, I look forward to trying my hand at a project.
Thanks for taking the time to show what is possible.
Ray

9:29 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home


View my page on Indiepublic
Add to Technorati Favorites